How to get the necessary Funding ?
We realize that the vast majority of our potential customers lack the resources needed to purchase the iXROVER / xROVER multifunctional top stroller or top jogging stroller. That's why we decided to put information on our website and provide tips and ideas on how to effectively access potential sources of funding, as a guide that can help you find other financial partners.
In a large percentage of states, there is a Medicaid Waiver program to purchase equipment that is not normally covered by Medicaid guidelines. Where should you start to find the money you need to buy the iXROVER / xROVER multifunctional top jogging stroller and enjoy your stay outside with your loved ones like never before with a top stroller?
- The first step should be to reach out to organizations in your own area. There are many civic organizations and associations such as: churches, foundations, charities, non-profit organizations that raise money for people with disabilities to buy the equipment you need.
- There are also several Federal and numerous State agencies that pay all or most of the cost of the equipment.
- Use social media. Create your own online fundraising campaign using online financial sites. Here are some examples of sites: YouCaring, Indegogo, GoFundMe, Crowdraise, GiveForward.
- There are also many grants available for people in need. Don't be afraid to ask them or be too proud, because people are really more blessed to give than to receive.
Most importantly, don't give up hope !
When asking financial assistance to purchase the iXROVER / xROVER stroller, try to include answers to the following questions:
- Why it is important for you and / or your family to be able to get this piece of equipment?
- What are the benefits to you and / or your family to be able to receive this equipment?
- Why do you need financial help?
Visit also our charity website www.charity-xrover-usa.com which has been specially developed to help families and loved ones with disabilities. Write us your story and we will try to help you as well as other families in North America.